Banner

Your Ad Here

Friday, February 4, 2011

Q&A with Christopher Hitchens, Jan 23, 2011

If there is such a thing as a atheist "Jesus" for me Hitch is him. He has given me inspiration and opened me eyes. It is to him that I owe many of my arguments against religion. I can listen to him speak all day, his voice being soothing and deliberate. It is a shame this his time is near, and a bigger shame that I may never meet the man that has given me so much. His candle burned quickly, but what brilliant light it was!

3 comments:

  1. Could you maybe still talk about him in the present tense? He's still shining brightly, and not going gentle into that good night. A shooting star that we can still see in the night's sky.

    His candle may be burning quickly, but what a brilliant light he still is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true zachs. How awesome would it be to have a lunch with him and pick his bain?

    ReplyDelete